Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Reflecting on my reading


I read the story called  the goldilocks story

When I read the story I was learning to
1.explore and enjoy a humorous text
2.to find out how the author has mixed up several tales and rhymes to write a funny story
3.to identify how the author has created humour in her story 

4.

I enjoyed that it was a different story than i expected 

I was challenged by the difficult words it comfused me 

I learned to always expect differentstorys           to help me with my future reading.


I am learning to show my understanding of a text when I am reading aloud. To help me do this I am:

·      using expression to show the level of excitement in the story
·      stopping at full stops
·      pausing at commas
·      using a different voice for different characters

No comments:

Post a Comment